- While we try to have accurate photos of our parts and accessories where possible, the image you see may just be an example and may not reflect what the part actually looks like.
- It is your responsibility to verify part numbers, compatibility and fitment prior to purchasing. We are not responsible for incorrectly ordered items.
- Please double check all part numbers to make sure they match your vehicle and are actually what you’re looking for (i.e. Is this part for the front or rear? left or right? color?). Don’t just assume it’s correct. Not sure? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Before placing your order, we recommend that you verify part compatibility by entering your Year, Make, and Model on our website. However, please note again that this is not a guarantee of proper fitment; it only matches year, make, model, and trim. It does not factor things like cab size or color. And there are often multiple choices even between the same trim. Not sure? Send us an email at email@example.com!
- If a part fits your make and model, there will be a green banner stating so. Otherwise, it likely does not fit. But even the green banner can be wrong at times due to little idiosyncrasies with your particular model.
- Not sure? Have a question? Send us an email or give us a call and we’ll do our best to help!
- Remember: “Left” is Driver Side and “Right” is Passenger Side.